Sport Skills & Abilities
Our All Star Sports skills program focuses on the skills and technique for baseball, Basketball, Soccer, Football, Field Hockey, and Track & Field – complete with scrimmages for each sport!
Whether your child is experiencing these sports for the first time OR enhancing his or her existing skills, kids will have a BLAST in this fun, non-competitive class. Sports can instill important life skills and values that young players can carry with them for the rest of their lives.
- Junior Varsity (ages 3-5)
- Varsity (ages 6-12) Teams
Highlights of our Sports Skills Program Include…
- Non-stop action and fun using sport-specific equipment in a non-competitive environment
- Participation for every child
- Cardiovascular endurance, speed, strength and flexibility training in every class
- Activities designed to improve motor skills, agility and coordination
- Discussions on exercise, safety, sportsmanship and the sport of the week
- Basics of sports including hand-eye coordination, jumping, tossing or throwing and kicking
Schools can choose Center-Wide or Elective Enrichment Classes. Programs run year-round or 8 or 12-week clinics.